NO EXPERIENCE NEEDED. PAID TRAINING. FLEXIBLE SCHEDULES WITH PT OR FT OPTIONS
- Employee discounts for company services on personal and family property.
- Free equipment rental available.
- Free Dental
- Free Vision
- Free Long Term Disability
- Free life insurance
- Medical insurance program support
- 401k matching
SWAV is looking to develop its team of expert cleaning technicians. We are looking for good team players with positive attitudes and a strong work ethic to keep up our quality and efforts to grow and move forward.
We have several new janitorial locations that need site leads, multi-site managers, and dedicated team members.
Cleaners are given a diverse list of tasks and projects to fill schedules and ensure you get the hours you need. Growth and development based on certification on equipment and practices.
Positions and pay are based on previous work experience and availability.
- Janitorial Manager $13.00-$18.00 hr
- Site Lead $12.00 - $16.00 hr
- Janitor $10.00 - 15.00 hr
- Weekend Janitor $16-18 hr
- Window Tech $10.00 - 14.00 hr
- Cleaning Tech 10.00 - 16.00 hr
We have flexible schedule options. Open shifts include and can be worked around current work or personal circumstances when possible.
Full Time Schedule Options
- Day Shift 6:00 am to 2:00 pm or 9:00 am -5:00 pm
- Afternoon Shift 11:00 am to 7:00 pm
- Evening Shift 3:00 pm to 10:00 pm
Part time Schedule Options
- Part Time 6:00 am to 11:00 am
- Part time 5:00 pm to 10:00pm
Smaller shifts may be available upon request.
- Work at residential and commercial properties performing cleaning services
- Projects include but are not limited to construction cleanups, move in/out cleanings, window cleaning, and recurring house cleanings
- Maintain appointments premises clean and orderly
- Perform routine maintenance tasks
- Maintain working condition of cleaning equipment
- Maintain communication with supervisor, COO, Sales, and Human Resources
- Previous experience in cleaning, maintenance, or other related fields is a plus
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to handle physical workload
- Valid Drivers license
- Transportation access to job site
- Must have a smartphone (for time keeping purposes) with phone service
- Must live in the job location
- Team player
- Be able to clear a drug screening within two weeks of hire.
We look forward to seeing you soon! Give us a call at 435-994-8702 if you have any questions.